Monday, February 11, 2008

A GOOD QUOTE

"KUNG GANYAN KAYO KAUSAP AY HUWAG NA TAYONG MAG-USAP."

According to Rodolfo Lozada, Benjamin Abalos uttered those words during the latter’s phone conversation with GMA’s husband wherein, apparently, Abalos was informed that his $130 million cut on the ZTE deal couldn’t be accommodated. Of course, Abalos denied it and threatened to sue Lozada for libel. I believe Lozada, though. That is the kind of sentence I would expect from Abalos. It seems to be the kind of language that would be ‘swak’ to his mouth.:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take Abalos as my lawyer anytime to defend me. With cayman tears like that, I'm sure to avoid prison term.
No cheers for him but cheers to Lozada!

pagano said...

hi trublue,
yup. he should be able to turn black into white without any problem. hehe.

yeah. cheers to lozada. i hope his testimony would produce something good.

Layad said...

That is a good quote! Hmmm.. Im thinking abt situations where I could use it. Should be fun ehehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Here's good quote, actually it was Bizzare: There's this speeding car that plowed thru a crowd in Maryland a few days ago and one man was torn to pieces, exactly how many pieces was not reported. This was how the deadman's daughter described her father when asked: "HE WAS NOT BREATHING, HE WAS NOT MOVING, HE WAS SHRED TO PIECES". I'm numbed but I take it that she was in shock! Cheers!

pagano said...

hi layad,
i hope you wouldn't find the need to use it. hehe. it would only mean that somebody double-crossed you or something.:-)

hi trublue,

that, surely, is odd. the shock she felt must have led her to utter that 'quote.'

anyway, yeah. cheers!